Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of us are really posting and how many just signed up. how can we get the ppl to update there profile. it is one thing to have 100 members its another to have 100 active members.

boss man can you keep track of how many ppl we each refer to join??????? if so can we find out the numbers some how i just want to know if some of the non active ppl are my refers and if so i will get on them to update. all so is there a way to make it mandatory to put more than basic info when someone opens a new profile. some more than basic stuff like how did you here about us or the bio/about me section.

i dont really know what all i want to ask right this min im just wishing ppl would be more active with the site. after all it being the best FUckINg ranger based ride site this side of .(dot)net or ever for that matter lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Your right on the needing more active members... some of the people just sign up and that all theyve done... We need more propaganda about the site so we can try to get some true ranger fans and owners here. brainstrom time... hmmm...........

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
haha... I'll check on the referral system, I'm pretty sure there is a way to set it up...

I dont think it would be backward compatible though... the members we have now wouldnt have a referral person for them because they didnt enter it when they signed up...

I agree with Olford, we definitely need to step up the advertising!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
haha, that works! you got that image you made to where you can email it to us or something so we can post it?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
okay... ummm... what topic was it in? or what is your pb username?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Sweet Got it. Thanks man!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
biglinc1 said:
you could add it to the top of your youtube account too if you want or on your videos
that is a great idea never though about it so what are we going to call you is it still STranger or is it biglinc1

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
was just looking and we are at 127 and its been 3 months so far and the really active are at about 27 so we have about 37 ppl that are low active and a ass smacking 63 with zip zero or nata for post

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
BADINTEN said:
and a ass smacking 63
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha i LOL'd

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol you get what im saying thought lol. i know i have been busy but alot of ppl are just making accounts and forgetting about us lol

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ya im just trying to maybe forward emails saying hey yall come on back now thank you come again some **** lol

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I like it! What about you danny? want to list the site in there?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
i've started advertiseing it on myspace, facebook, and myyearbook. and i'm planing on makeing with everyones permission a youtube video with members trail rigs and dd and a pic of the site and afew videos that yall have posted on here but it has to be ok with everyone. let me know what yall think.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts