Ford Ranger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sayin hey, I have 2 rangers the first is a stock 97 with the 2.3 and a 5 speed, 2wd. Its a great truck its in perfect condition, it only has 11000 miles on it.
The second one which is my project truck and daily driver is a 02 with 4.0 auto, 4x4 edge package. I just got the truck this summer and havn't had the time do really do anything to it yet. If you got anything simular I'd love to hear about it.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Welcome!!! Nice truck and GREAT mileage on it!!!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
slow down man... dont hurt yourself now! lol

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Welcome to the site! That is really low mileage for a 97!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
drumt21 said:
The second one which is my project truck and daily driver is a 02 with 4.0 auto, 4x4 edge package. I just got the truck this summer and havn't had the time do really do anything to it yet. If you got anything simular I'd love to hear about it.
oh yeah, i have a 03 Edge 2wd reg cab with a 3.0 and auto tranny... kinda similar i guess. lol

·
Registered
559 Posts
Akron isnt too far from where am going to school. I am a little south of you in Wooster during the week, but I head back down south of Columbus on weekends.

-plumcrazy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where about south of columbus? I go to school at Hocking College in Nelsonville near Athens. If your from that area you gotta love Wayne National Forrest.

·
Registered
559 Posts
drumt21 said:
Where about south of columbus? I go to school at Hocking College in Nelsonville near Athens. If your from that area you gotta love Wayne National Forrest.
I live in Canal Winchester about 5 mine southeast of Columbus. My brother goes to OU in Athens, I make my way down there every now and again. My GF is going to Hocking next year, how do you like it down there?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Its a small world after all... its a small world after all... its a small world after all... its a small, small world!!!

W

·
0 Posts
Using the wow power leveling best of Forex secrets gives you an edge when you're planning your

Forex wow power leveling investment strategy. Being aion kina

aware of the pitfalls and the latest aion kinah technology, how to use it and what you need exactly to

succeed will give aion power level you the tools you need in the Forex market to be one of the

lucky investors that cheap aion power leveling profit. Who knows, you may even be able to quit your day

job after ???? getting the hang of Forex trading. One of the most lucrative business endeavors that you can try is

becoming a buy wow gold foreign currency trader. However, this profession does come with its own ups and downs.

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
wqqll has been deleted!

·
Premium Member
3,321 Posts
Wow... this is old... Demon even referred to fordzilla as "cayman"... that's when he was going through his identity crisis... LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts